It's like Bobablog, only different. A few of my favourite photos will go on here as and when I can be bothered to put them up. Don't get excited, nothing nudey or nowt like that. Probably. In case you wondered, yep, every photo is copyright to me, 2005. Ask me before you use them and I might even send you a higher resolution one.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sakurajima

Well, I've finally managed to get my photos onto a web enabled machine, so here goes with a few of the photos I love.
Taken on New Year's Day, 2005, this shot is of the most active volcano in Japan, Sakurajima, taken looking over some of the lava forms left behind from one of its eruptions.
Whilst not the most explosive in the world its still managed to spawn a few minor islands in its time...

sakurajima
Sakurajima sakurajima

Camera: Fuji Finepix 700
Exposure: 1/170 sec
Apeture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 8mm equivalent
ISO: 200

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home