It's like Bobablog, only different. A few of my favourite photos will go on here as and when I can be bothered to put them up. Don't get excited, nothing nudey or nowt like that. Probably. In case you wondered, yep, every photo is copyright to me, 2005. Ask me before you use them and I might even send you a higher resolution one.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Brighton Marina

We were down at Brighton Marina this weekend. Gotta love looking at boats in glorious sunshine!

On the way down we spotted the preparation for a sand sculpture contest... hopefully next weekend will be just as nice so we can get down there to check it out properly!


Sand Sphinx

Sand Sphinx
Camera: Fuji Finepix 700
Exposure: 1/340 sec
Apeture: f/10.0
Focal Length: 109mm equivalent
ISO: 200
Image was cropped



The Marina

The Marina
Camera: Fuji Finepix 700
Exposure: 1/480 sec
Apeture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 41mm equivalent
ISO: 160

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home