It's like Bobablog, only different. A few of my favourite photos will go on here as and when I can be bothered to put them up. Don't get excited, nothing nudey or nowt like that. Probably. In case you wondered, yep, every photo is copyright to me, 2005. Ask me before you use them and I might even send you a higher resolution one.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Brighton Beach

One of the real advantages of living in Brighton is the fact that the beach is actually inviting. Coming from a town where, for a long time, the beach was just the part of the town that stank of seaweed and fish... it's quite a nice change.


Life's a beachPosted by Picasa

Camera: Fuji Finepix 700
Exposure: 1/680 secs
Apeture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 41mm equivalent
ISO: 160


Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home