It's like Bobablog, only different. A few of my favourite photos will go on here as and when I can be bothered to put them up. Don't get excited, nothing nudey or nowt like that. Probably. In case you wondered, yep, every photo is copyright to me, 2005. Ask me before you use them and I might even send you a higher resolution one.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where I live

I figure that these photos don't always have to be those perfect arty shots, and that sometimes I can get away with some snapshots.

So here's a couple of the area that I live in, lovely Brighton...


Regency Square
The square where I live



Hove Lawns
The lawns just down the seafront



Beirut Towers / Embassy Court
Beirut Towers / Embassy Court.

Until about 6 months ago, this place was in an absolute mess. A real shame since you could see that it was a beautiful art-deco place. Thankfully they've recently done some refurbishment work on it, starting with a lot of painting. The entrance is currently boarded up, so fingers crossed they're doing some good work on the interior.

Update:I've found evidence of the previous state of Embassy Court. See it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home